Monday, January 28, 2013

Waxing philosophically

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've always imagined.   

A meal for the mind:

The mind can only work on what you put in it, it's very much like a computer, garbage in garbage out.
So what are you saying to you? I'm not this, I'm not that. I don't have this, etc. Seriously? Consider asking yourself this question, what if I was my own best coach? What could I achieve, what would my quality of life be like?
Don't we often convert little victories into failures? It's a great way to create a downward spiral. Too often we see the down side and not the upside. Sometimes we see the upside but we refuse to embrace it because we are too attached to what we are used to, even if it's not in our best interests.

Digest it.

No comments: