Monday, April 23, 2012

Books and Authors

Books ,books books,
Coming out of the Slam Jam Conference was a boost to write and I wrestle with the noble intention of writing everyday. Most writers know how hard that is especially when you have a full time life. The other thing was the boost to read, there were so many authors whom I met and whose books I want to read. In fact I read a few already . You can check my reviews at Goodreads and Amazon.com -the links are at the top of the page. It is a special experience to meet a person and be treated to a buffet of spicy literary treats that they provide .
So far I've read Jewell and the Dapper Dan (Keith Thomas Walker), Sleepless Nights (Norwood Holland), The Playa's Handbook (Brenda Jackson) and now I'm on the Heist (Seinna Mynx). They've all been very good and I have many more to look forward to .
Check them out!

No comments: