Friday, July 29, 2011

NCF Readin

The NCF Readin was a wonderful event  showcasing Barbados' local talent seasoned and fresh,from The Mighty Gabby to Billy Kincaid. The evening was highly entertaining, with folk singing,contemporary singing ,poetry et al and enjoyed by all in attendance on the lovely grounds of the George Washington House. Arts and craft were also on sale.
I was there promoting 'Guilty' which was on sale courtesy the NCF and taking in the show. I was pleasantly surprised to observe a woman ,unknown to me, approach the display of books and spontaneously point to 'Guilty' and say 'that's a good book'. It was for me a huge unsolicited compliment and made the evening for me.
Thanks to the NCF and to readers who chose to purchase and read my book. Keep spreading the word.

No comments: